1. “While it’s plausible to think that exercise simply makes you too tired to care, that’s not the case. Research shows that if anything, physical activity has the opposite effect, boosting brain function and energy. The more likely scenario is that pushing your body teaches you to experience pain, discomfort, and fatigue and accept it instead of immediately reacting to it or resisting it.” – from this article on the benefits of daily movement. [Outside Online]
2. A great read on why boredom is good for you and how to harness it to your advantage. [Shondaland]
3. 19 substitutes for brown sugar. [Food52]
5. A sweet read titled “how walking changed my life“. [Cup of Jo]
6. “Email really is an amazing, miraculous technology. But at the end of the day, it’s in the hands of humans who are always going to screw it up.” – from this long read on why email is so terrible, yet unavoidable. [Vox]
8. Sharing this for anyone else who is also having a moment with sparkling water, keep drinking 😉 [Glamour]
9. 7 ways to prioritize your work/life balance right now, according to an expert. [Apartment Therapy]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.