1. An all-pantry meal plan to have on hand in case of emergency [Epicurious].
2. Coronavirus: Why You Should Act Now – shows how the virus has grown, trends and the most important things everyone can do [Medium].
3. How to read food labels [NPR].
4. When to change your running shoes and how to get more mileage out of them [Coach Parry].
5. Why you should spend time doing things with no productive purpose for both your health and to spark creativity [Mind Body Green].
6. A (humorous) guide to jeans as (non)functional outdoor apparel [Outdoor Online].
8. Are old school domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning, sewing and crocheting becoming the new wellness? As home hobbies grow in popularity and tend to be incredibly therapeutic, many think so [Elemental Medium].
9. How to engage your core so other muscles don’t have to overcompensate every time you do a sit up [Well + Good]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.