1. ‘Our diets are cooking the planet, and changing them, even in small ways, might help avert catastrophe.’ Here’s two simple ways to eat better. [The Atlantic]
2. What your emotions are trying to tell you. [Nike]
3. How to hold on to your sprint speed as you age. [Outside Online]
4. Nine cool ideas for repurposing old furniture. [Apartment Therapy]
6. An interesting and refreshing take on laziness. [Goop]
8. After a year of lockdown, many of us are finding it hard to think clearly, or remember what happened when. Neuroscientists and behavioural experts explain why. [The Guardian]
9. How to make your nail polish last longer without chipping. [Mind Body Green]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.