- An important reminder never to look at another person’s body as fitspo and think twice before giving or taking advice geared towards achieving the look of someone else’s body [Amelia Boone Racing].
- What’s better, ramping up the intensity or length of your workouts? Scientists debate it out [Outside Online].
- 8 ways to curb procrastination [BBC].
- Natural solutions for migraines and now I’m purchasing some peppermint oil [Coveteur].
- Why you shouldn’t rely on motivation, an article summed up in the final sentence “Quit waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel—just light that thing up yourself” [Triathlete].
- Over the past week there has been a lot of talk about the new NHI Bill and none has been positive. If, and it’s a big if, it does come into affect in 2026, here’s how it will impact you and your medical care [Women’s Health].
- Keen to try make these roasted pumpkin seeds next time I crack open a pumpkin… or perhaps it would work with butternut seeds too [Food52].
- How to get a salon level blow-out at home. Point one is having a good hair dryer, which leads us to share this piece on the Dyson we’re still in love with [Goop].
- How peas became the front-runner in the race to replace meat and dairy [Time].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.