1. “I like to think of lengthening not my life span but my health span—my time on earth in good physical condition” – from lessons we can learn about ageing from athletes [GQ]
2. How to care for wounds to minimise scarring. [Goop]
3. On redefining burnout. [Bustle]
5. How to give yourself a neck massage using a tennis ball. [Well + Good].
6. How to know when to throw out skincare products. [Allure]
7. If you’re nosy, think about becoming a novelist – as Charlotte Mendelson explains it’s the best excuse to find out anything you want. In the name of research of course. [iNews]
9. How to clean your houseplants. [Food52]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.