- Willpower isn’t the key to success. Sometimes it’s better to identify the obstacles in your way and remove them [Outside Online].
- Yoga instructors will often tell you not to do inversions when you have your period. But should you avoid them and why? A Doctor weighs in [Greatist].
- A theory as to why more women, than men, get autoimmune diseases [The Atlantic].
- Common injuries that you shouldn’t train through [Runner’s World].
- Dear joburg Mom and Dads, here’s a list of kid friendly activities [In my Stilettos].
- Why you need to change the way you see in order to change the way you think. Also the history of how velcro was invented, which although apparently common knowledge I only just discovered it [HBR].
- How to calm down and sleep even when you’re stressed [Thrive Global]
- A plastic surgeon explains collagen and if supplements actually do anything [Coveteur].
- How almonds went from deadly to delicious [NPR].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.