Collected from around the web, the 9 things to know this week.
- If you’re headed to Rio for the Olympics, you’ll want to take your pictures in one of these “most instagramable” spots [Huffington Post]
RELATED: Marc Mundell: Walking into Rio 2016
- These mellow yellow spiced oats would make a deliciously nutritious breakfast on a cold winter’s morning [The Pretty Blog]
- You can have the all the gear and workouts you need, but if you don’t have the motivation you’re never going to work out. These two elements help with lost motivation and will lead to a successful body transformation [Born Fitness]
- 5 things people can learn from dogs [JHB Beats]
- A hypothetical human was created in Melbourne Sydney to draw attention to road safety. He’s both horrifying and fascinating and teaches you how your body reacts in crashes. Meet Graham – he’s the only human designed to survive car crashes [Fast Co Exist]
- You can eat your way to injury prevention with these 9 foods [Runner’s World]
RELATED: What Your Food Cravings Really Mean
- In what is being called a milestone in neuroscience, a group of scientists published a new map of the brain which details nearly 100 previously unknown regions. Scientists are now going to use the guide to better understand every aspect of the brain, from how it develops to how it can be corrupted by diseases like Alzheimer’s and schizophrenia [New York Times]
- The secret to tight abs lies in squats. Do you squat bro? [All4Women]
Like this? You’ll love our weekly newsletter. Sign up here to get it!
Latest posts by Zissy Lewin (see all)
- 9 Things to Know this week (26 May 2017) - May 25, 2017
- Cashew Cheese - May 25, 2017
- You can now Inhale Your Vitamins [+ Inhale Health ™Giveaway] - May 23, 2017