1. The single best thing you can do for your skin. Opinions from dermatologists, plastic surgeons, nutritionists, facialists and more [Dore].
2. The How I Built it Podcast is probably one of the best podcasts. It’s not just the guests, but the host – Guy Raz who has a knack for asking questions and getting people to tell him really interesting things. This article on things learnt from How I Built This, aka the common traits between the businesses he features is a great read [Medium].
3. Understanding the National Health Insurance Bill and the role of medical schemes in it. Yes, this is written by Discovery who is biased but still worth a look at to understand it better [Discovery].
5. A new health risk that was discovered in space travel along with some details on what being an astronaut does to one’s body [The Atlantic].
6. How to learn anything in 5 minutes and remember it forever [Inc.]
7. A lovely essay on taking pictures whilst traveling [Bon Appetit].
8. A guide to getting rid of stains that should be printed and hung up in your laundry corner [Food52].
9. How to train for the mountains when you live in a flat area [Trail Magazine].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.