- One for Survivor fans, behind the scenes with the crew that make it happen. [Parade]
- How to write an impactful thank you note. [Shondaland]
- Save for next time you book a flight: The best seats on a plane. [CN Traveller]
- Nothing is made like it used to be, including furniture. [Washington Post]
- If you love making pizza at home, here’s 7 pizza dough recipes including 2 of my go-to bases: Jim Lahey’s no need pizza dough and Maurizio Leo’s wholewheat sourdough pizza base. [Food52]
- 5 Blue Zone Habits To Adopt For A Healthier (And Longer) Life. [Vogue]
- This ice cube tray has been the best purchase. It’s silicone so it’s easy to pop out, but has a plastic shell and lid so nothing leaks. I’ve been using it to make single serve cubes of this lemon ginger tonic which I freeze and store in a big silicone bag for easy use.
- A 7 week plan to master pull ups. [Mind Body Green]
- 15 of South Africa’s most loved dishes ahead of Heritage Day. [Taste]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.