- Weight Watchers just released a new app targeted at kids called Kurbo. It’s not going down well and this Registered Dietician who helps kids overcome disorded eating is cautioning against exposing it to your kids [NY Times].
- What periods look like around the world [Refinery29].
- This TED Talk is from 2007, but I just came across it and it’s too good not to share. It’s how to gain control of your free time. “There is time. Even we were are busy we focus on what matters; and when we focus on what matters, we can build the lives we want. In the time we have” [Ted Talks/ YouTube].
- If you use a hydration pack, this is how to clean it properly [Outside Online].
- If you struggle to get in your greens, here’s 11 suggestions [Mind Body Green].
- How to read a recipe [Vox].
- In October, Eliud Kipoche is once again going to attempt running a sub 2-hour marathon. Here’s what you need to know about this attempt [Runner’s World].
- How to clean and disinfect a plastic cutting board [The Kitchn].
- How to calm an anxious mind [Goop].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.