1. ‘My relationship to deadlines, like that of almost everyone I know, is full of contradictions. I crave them and avoid them, depend on them and resent them’ – an essay on finding a balance between structuring our time and squandering it. [The New Yorker]
3. A 20 minute exercise to train you brain to remember anything you learnt. [Inc]
4. Two Simple Rules for Progressing at Anything. [Outside Online]
5. How to get over the “I got it” syndrome and ask for support.[Zora]
7. How to know when it’s time to repot a plant and how to do it correctly. [Food52]
8. “It’s super relatable and versatile. It’s not specific — it works for people with shorter hair, with longer hair. TV lives in this world of sort-of-done, but sort-of-effortless looks. That’s why they all have this hair. It’s like, ‘You could attain this at home, but I also look really polished and put together.'” – why everyone on TV has the same hair… [Vox]
9. Organizing tips you can learn from Airbnb hosts. [The Kitchn]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.