3. I don’t think I’ve ever heard more about a show I haven’t watched than I have heard about Schitt’s Creek. I’ve never felt inclined to watch it because people either love it or hate and those that love it all say that you need to get through Season 1 to even start appreciating it. As a rule if I can’t appreciate a show by the end of episode 1, I’m out. But they swept the Emmys and their wins were endearing to watch, so if you, like me are curious to see what the hoopla is about, here’s a guide to watching Schitt’s Creek ie. where to start and what to miss. [Vox]
4. What “Bright, Indirect Light” Actually Means When It Comes To Houseplants. [Mind Body Green]
5. How to do HIIT workouts so you get all the benefits. [Born Fitness]
6. This is a cool fun activity to try – making biodegradable slime at home. [The Good Trade]
7. ‘There are parts of every day that I get sad, and there are parts of every day where I cry. But I also have to find the little things throughout the day that make me happy, or else I know I won’t survive.” An interview with Amanda Kloots about losing her husband Nik Cordero to Covid-19, grief, faith and perseverance. [NY Times]
8. Enjoyed this essay on turning food into home remedies as a love language. [Bon Appetit]
9. 5 things to put in your dishwasher including one thing that prevents glasses getting that cloudy look. [The Kitchn]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.