1. Are smartphones making us stupid? A new study found that an increase of smartphone usage temporarily decreases our abilities to interpret information [Psypost].
2. While I have decades to go, I hope that at 50 (and beyond) I’m still active and running. This is how this runner enjoys running as a 50 something and some of the tips she shares are applicable no matter your age [Washington Post].
4. Peptides in skincare explained [Into The Gloss].
5. How to get rid of the smell of garlic from your hands (hint: do not use hot water under any circumstances) [Mind Body Green].
6. I’m currently reading Sapiens, so this discovery that bones can tell a story of what you ate and where you lived is particularity interesting to me. It’s how archaeologists are trying to understand the behaviors of civilizations long gone[National Geographic].
7. The high price of multi-tasking [NY Times].
8. The best potatoes are boiled in salty water. A statement that I can neither confirm nor deny but will be testing [Bon Apetit].
9. Why striving for happiness makes us unhappy [Quartz].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.