1. “It’s not a case of “how do you find your ideas”, instead it’s about asking which ideas you’ll work on today. Which ones you may share with the world. Because no matter how it lands, no matter who even reads it, looks at it, or engages with it, the alternative is to not even try and scratch that itch.” – from this essay on making stuff [Belinda Mountain]
2. Why water is the most important ingredient in your kitchen. [Bon Appetit]
3. If you love making to-do lists. [Mind Body Green]
4. 3 simple rules for a better diet. [GQ]
5. Do you know what your support language is? [Goop]
6. Easy ways to refresh you space. [The Everygirl]
8. A DIY cleaning solution and method for getting sparkly streak free windows I wish I saw a month ago. [Food52]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.