1. Olympic rower Lee-Ann Persse opens up about depression and Olympic dreams [Daily Maverick].
2. How to use the skincare products you already have more effectively [Into The Gloss].
3. Young climate activists from the Amazon to Nigeria share their ideas for battling the current climate crisis [Insider].
5. Where does all the plastic go? Researchers are trying to figure that out [The Atlantic].
6. 8 things to know to avoid food poisoning [The Chalkboard Mag].
7. Love this thread on what wellness means and tbh it may inspire a similar post here [Man Repeller].
8. This story, titled Running with My Mom is delightfully heart warming. I did that 18 mile training run years ago and it brought me back to my running beginnings and why I still love it [NY Times].
9. If you’re looking for a new workout guide to follow, Luci does great reviews. Her latest review of the Build By Natasha Ocean program is super comprehensive and tells you what you can expect before buying it [Fit Metal Head].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.