1. Read this if you’re struggling with being productive right now and aren’t using this time at home to tackle DIY, an online course, a new business or your first novel.
“The idea that we have so much time available during the day now is fantastic, but these days it’s the opposite of a luxury. We’re home because we have to be home, and we have much less attention because we’re living through so much.”[NY Times]
2. 18 basic knife skills shown in GIF format that makes it really easy to follow. [Basically]
3. Some People , a poignant short read. [Kotke]
4. The worst friend date I’ve ever been on is an excerpt from an essay collection by Samantha Irby that’ll make you laugh. [The Cut]
5. Tips from someone with nearly 50 years of social distancing experience. Really, he’s the only full-time resident of Gothic, Colo an abandoned silver mining town. [NPR].
6. Tips on freezing food better [The Greatist].
8. Free online streaming ballet classes for the aspiring dancers. [Well + Good]
9. A 10 minute lymphatic draining face massage you can do at home. [Goop]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.