1. How to reduce your waste when flying [Lonely Planet].
3. Marinating secrets of success [Cooks Illustrated].
5. Pro Tips for sticking to good habits [NPR].
6. Why you can’t sleep without a blanket [Huffington Post].
7. “We ought to be able to enjoy the things we’re not great at and shouldn’t feel pressured to continually do better”. And now you can because it turns out that the 10 000 hour rule isn’t always right, so continue doing what you enjoy without pressurizing yourself to get better [Vox].
8. Most of the things you worry about will never happen. Here’s how to worry less [Medium].
9. 12 things to stop doing to your nails [Well + Good].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.