- What happens when runners lose their periods? More and more female runners (and non-athletes) are opening up about their struggles with amenorrhea and what they’re doing to get their bodies back on track [Outside Online]
- 4 Lessons learned from living out of 1 suitcase for 6 months [Apartment Therapy]
- The new company, Greywater that turns bathroom water into water that can be reused [Good Things Guy]
- Everything Facebook has done in the last year to curb #fakenews and change trending news [Fast Co Exist]
- A new messaging app called SunriseHealth is helping connect people with depression together in a supportive environment and helping them get the treatment they need [Technical.ly Baltimore]
- What is a focus wheel and how can it help you focus better and become more positive?
- A recipe for Labneh with quinoa and seasonal veggies to try this week [The Pretty Blog]
- 4 tips on how to sleep better on planes [Well and Good]
- The key to cooking the perfect steak [Yuppie Chef]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.