- “You can’t get good at everything, but you need to quit, settle, and commit before you can get good at something.” – from this article on accepting you can’t do it all. [Medium]
- TikTok and the fall of the social media giants is an interesting read. [New Yorker]
- 25 financial planning principles to live (and save) by. [Moneyweb)
- Daily habits to keep your blood sugar levels healthy. [Goop]
- If you hate introducing yourself to new people use the present, past and future framework. [HBR]
- How to work out during the 4 phases of your cycle. [The Chalkboard Magazine]
- Can you be a climate activist and still fly? [Vogue]
- You can get 30% off this green superfood shake, I like adding it into smoothies as an easy way to get in more greens.
- Vanilla beans are expensive, here’s how to get the most out of them. [Bon Appétit]
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.