1. Would you like a glass of water?
Yes Hydration is the cornerstone of well-being.
No I’m a succulent.
2. Next time you’re searching for a parking spot, give thought to the scientists who took time to figure out a mathematical equation of how to choose the best parking spot [Wired].
4. Talking to strangers is good for your mental health. Here’s how to get used to doing it [Mel Magazine].
5. Tik Tok explained, now is anyone on it? [Refinery29].
6. This essay “Laziness does not exist” is more than about laziness (or the lack thereof); it’s about treating people kindly, with curiosity not judgement. If you read one link, read this one [Medium].
7. What is resistant starch and why is it so important for us? [The Cut].
8. What happens when an animal goes extinct [National Geographic].
9. 4 blender hacks that work, 1 that doesn’t [The Kitchn].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.