These bright and refreshing mango granadilla lollies contain just 3 ingredients and no added sugars – just the sweetness of summer fruit. I added coconut milk which adds a creaminess to the bars. I got 5 lollies, using a medium sized mould. You may get more or less depending on the size of your mould. This is the exact mould I used.
Best eaten by the pool
Mango Granadilla Lollies
- 2 mangos
- 3 grandillas
- 1/4 C coconut milk
You will aslo need
- Popsicle Mold and sticks
- Peel the mango and cut it up into pieces. Place the pieces in a blender.
- Scoop the granadilla flesh out of the granadillas and into the blender.
- Add coconut milk to blender.
- Blend until smooth and divide between your popsicle moulds.
- Freeze until set – 4-6 hours.
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.