If you think about all the antioxidants in the red wine and berries in this berry red wine sangria, you’re basically drinking a superfood cocktail.
Sangria is a drink made for wine lovers who also love cocktails. The use of fruit juices and berries make it sweet, removing the need to add sugars. This makes this Berry red wine sangria better for you than a sugar laden cocktail.
It’s also a pretty drink which will instantly up your holiday table
Mixed Berry Red Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Red Wine chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegrante juice
- 350g mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sparkling water
- mint leaves / orange slices to garnish
- Combine red wine, juices and berries in a jug and chill for 2 hours. Remove and add sparkling water.
- Serve in glasses garnished with mint leaves, orange slices and extra berries
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.