5 ingredients and a blender are all you need to blend up these no bake cookies. They’re pretty much full proof. They’re perfect for times you want a cookie. Now. And for days where it’s too hot to sit in front of a hot oven watching cookies bake.
The dark chocolate drizzle on these no bake cookies is optional but highly recommended. You can also turn them into no bake cookie balls, by leaving them rounded.
5 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- 1 1/2 C oats
- 1/4 C Almonds
- 1/3 C almond butter
- 10 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- dark chocolate optional, for drizzling.
- Add oats and almonds to a food processor and blend until they resemble a coarse flour.
- Add in the almond butter, dates and almond milk and pulse until the mixture comes together into a ball and you get a sticky cookie dough like texture. If the mixture is too dry, add another tablespoon or two of almond milk until you get the right consistency.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on a lined baking tray. Repeat until you’ve used the entire mixture.
- Using a fork, flatten the balls so they now resemble cookies.
- If you’re adding chocolate, melt dark chocolate and drizzle it over the cookies.
- Freeze until they firm up.
- Store in a Tupperware in the fridge or freezer.
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.