On Sunday 27 November, PinkDrive is hosting a family “PinkNic” day. The aim of the PinkDrive PinkNic family day is to raise funds to keep the current PinkDrive Fleet on the road.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT THE PINKDRIVE PINKNIC
- Free Breast examinations
- PSA Testing (R65 donation)
- Craft beer, food and wine
- Arts and Crafts stalls
- Face painting
- A jumping castle
- Live entertainment including performances from Marah Louw
- + Much more
ALL THE DETAILS
DATE: Sunday, 27 November 2016
TIME: 10am – 4pm
VENUE: Giovanni’s Restaurant, Entrance corner Robin & Main Road, Fourways
COST: R500 & Receive a picnic hamper to feed 4. R50 pp thereafter.
DRESSCODE: PINK – There will be a prize for the best dressed!
PinkDrive, South Africa’s best-loved Breast Cancer Community Carer, is the indispensable, tangible breast cancer Non-Profit Company (NPC), powering South Africa’s only mobile Women’s Health Mammography and Gynaecology Units. PinkDrive’s underlying message is ‘Early Detection Saves Lives’.
All PinkDrive units travel to semi-urban and urban areas around South Africa with the aim of enabling all medically uninsured access to women’s health services. These services include free education on women’s health, free mammograms, free pap smears, free clinical examinations and how to do breast self-examinations.
Latest posts by Feige Lewin (see all)
- [GIVEAWAY] Everything you Need to smash your 2018 Goals - January 16, 2018
- It’s a Blank Space this month on Nutreats - January 1, 2018
- How pHformula Skin Resurfacing and Skinsense PDT Therapy changed my face - December 8, 2017