Strawberry, Mint and Lime all blended together to create these tangy, minty and refreshing Strawberry Mint and Lime Ice Lollies. They’re super simple to make – blend, pour freeze and you’re done! They taste like summer on a stick and the perfect accompaniment on a hot day!
Strawberry Mint and Lime Ice Lollies
- 250g fresh strawberries washed, de-stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves washed and dried
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
You will also need
- food processor or blender
- 4 ice lolly mold
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Divide mixture between 4 Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until frozen solid
- To remove, run water over mold until the lollies loosen and you can easily pull them out
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.