These sweet n spicy cauliflower bites are simple. It’s that sweet n spicy coating that makes them simply delicious. You can add them to salads, bowls, wraps or eat them plain with a dip. I like pairing them with an avocado lime dip. The spice and cooling creaminess are delicious together. To make the dip, I just blended avocado, lime, rocket, a dot of olive oil and some spices (garlic powder, salt and pepper).
Sweet ‘n Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp smoky paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 200C, and line a baking tray with paper.
- Wash your cauliflower well and dry them.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. I like mine small, but you can do them bigger if you like – you just may need to cook them for longer.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except the cauliflower. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the cauliflower to the mix and coat them well.
- Spread the cauliflower on a lined baking pan and cook for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and slightly crisp and charred on the edges.
- Serve with an avo & lime dip or a cashew dip.
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.