Terms and Conditions listed below apply to all competitions hosted or sponsored by Nutreats (Pty) Ltd in both digital, print and social media competitions. By entering any Nutreats (Pty) Ltd competition, you consent to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competitions are not open to:
A. a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Nutreats (Pty) Ltd or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts a competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted); or
B. any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition;
C. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.
2. You may not participate in or be eligible to win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past two months. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of two months from the date on which you won the last competition.
3. Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or email address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable.
5. Entrants must reside in South Africa.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
7. Entrants must be eighteen years or older at the time of entering the competition. Proof of identity may be requested at any time in order to confirm entrants indicated age.
8. The winner(s) consents to his/her name, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize delivery purposes.
9. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
10. Winners use the prize at their own risk. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd and the promotor/participator/sponsor, or any other person involved in the completion or employed by the companies involved in the competition, shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
12. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
13. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within seven working days of first notification from Nutreats (Pty) Ltd or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize and Nutreats (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
14. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
15. We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
16. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd and any person or business, director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Nutreats (Pty) Ltd or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts a competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted); or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition;, will not be responsible in any way or form for the delivery of, or any other costs incurred in order to receive the prize or during use of the prize.
17. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd reserves the full right to select winners. Third party applications will be used for lucky draws, to ensure a fair winner for each competition or giveaway. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Nutreats (Pty) Ltd may change this agreement from time to time and we reserve the right to do so. These changes will become effective from the date on which they are posted to the nutreats.co.za website. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to check the nutreats.co.za website from time to time to see whether the terms of this agreement have been changed. Your continued use of the nutreats.co.za website will be deemed to be an acceptance by you of agreement to these amendments. All Term and Conditions will apply as listed above, unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a specific competition.