1. How to raise media-savvy kids in the digital age [Wired].
2. Closeness in the age of coronavirus explores the human side of the virus, cultural norms and what it’s like being in China during the outbreak [Refinery29].
3. If you’re aware of the Nike Vaporfly controversy but aren’t sure of details this article explains it. On a side note, are platform running shoes becoming a thing? [Outside Online].
4. A towel guide you never knew you needed. And whilst we’re dishing towel tips, a tip I picked up from an episode of Queer Eye, courtesy of Bobby – buy white towels, if they get stained it’s easier to bleach them than colors [Food52].
5. Why washing your hands is the most important and selfless thing you can do [The Atlantic].
6. Salt and pepper should be passed together, never intercept a pass, and other dinner etiquette rules [Cup of Jo].
8. Produce storage tips I really need to start applying [Domino].
9. Lessons on Love from 40 grandmothers [Medium].
Zissy is the co-founder of Nutreats. She likes to make things, do things and wear things.